"b" Back to Win Big
* The youngest player starts the game. Then play passes on in age order.
* Players determine Zagbag color to play
* Players aged 6 and over should stand 6 feet away. Players under aged 6 can stand from 4 to 5 feet away.
*Following a backward “Z” formation. Player starts by tossing the Zagbag into the yellow hole on the lower bottom right corner. If the Zagbag is successfully tossed in the appropriate hole the player continues to toss into the next designated hole. If the player misses they must keep trying until they toss into the hole that is being played. Play continues until all 4 bags have been used for their turn.
* Play resumes with the next player following the same rules.
* The red holes are the bonus holes and are played after completing the “Z" formation.
* The first player to reach 2,000 points wins.
* Points are as follows: PINK (100 points), YELLOW (200 points) and RED (400 points). This will equal 1,600 points.
* Start at the bottom again and play until 2,000 points are made.
* If at the end of the round there is a tie. The players must start from the formation being played and toss their 4 Zagbags one at a time and count their scores for the winner.
*** CAUTION: If a Zagbag lands in a hole other than the hole that should be played points are deducted. Example: Trying for the pink right corner hole the Zagbag lands in the middle yellow hole – deduct 200 points.