* The youngest player starts the game. Then play passes on in age order.
* Players determine Zagbag color to play.
* Players aged 6 and over should stand 6 feet away. Players under aged 6 can stand from 4 to 5 feet away.
* Following a “Z” formation. Player starts by tossing the Zagbag into the pink hole on the upper top left corner. If the Zagbag is successfully tossed in the appropriate hole the player continues to toss it into the next designated hole. If the player misses they must keep trying until they toss into the hole that is being played. Play continues until all 4 bags have been used for their turn.
* Play resumes with the next player following the same rules.
* The red holes are the bonus holes and are played after completing the “Z" formation.
* The first player to reach 1,000 points wins.
* Points are as follows: PINK (50 points), YELLOW (100 points) and RED (200 points). This will equal 800 points.
* Start at the top again and play until 1,000 points are made.
* If at the end of the round there is a tie. The players must start from the formation being played and toss their 4 Zagbags one at a time and count their scores for the winner.
Here’s the catch- if a Zagbag lands in a hole other than the hole that should be played points are deducted. Example: Trying for the pink right corner hole the Zagbag lands in the middle yellow hole – deduct 100 points.